Pages

Monday 8 October 2012

Full Speed Ahead

So it’s the beginning of the third week of my first term in my third year and I've learnt a few things:

  • Always be punctual (or your lecturer will lock the door!)
  • Attend every lecture and tutorial
  • Complete all work on time and upload work regularly

Now I know all of these points are important in every year of your degree, but I've learnt that this is the most important year of my life and these points couldn't be any more important now than they have ever been. 

The work load has certainly been a lot already with numerous deadlines already passed and coursework’s looming in the near distant future, but every second of it opens me up to a wider knowledge and prepares me for the real world.

I have recently just begun my final group project before I begin my individual project next term. So far we have narrowed down our three choices to one and have now begun our research on this topic to begin putting it together in our next lecture.

I have also begun creating my applications for my graduate positions next year, so I have to decide what I want to do when I leave. I have decided to go into Audit and gain my professional accounting qualifications. So far I have completed 7 applications with a lot more to come! I am planning to submit the applications this week and will hopefully be hearing back soon from the companies! My dream is to secure a place with PriceWaterhouse Coopers and they are the number 1 servicing company in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment